Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer memories

Wii Fit
Wii Sport as brothers battle for the win

Looking at wedding pictures and learning how to post them to Picasa Web


Friends at the market


Summer is finally here and with it comes exciting family times. We made a quick trip to Rochester to say "hi" to our son and his new wife last weekend. Their home was warm and inviting with her wonderful touches. We were blessed to have our youngest son accompany us on the trip - a good surprise with some bonding time (mostly he slept or listened to his ipod on the car but that will work for us). We were able to sneak in some good conversation too. That reminds me again that it's the moments that count. I can never depend on the big events to completely fulfill my expectations but it's those unexpected morsels that fall from above that bring a happy memory.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful to spend time with family and friends.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.