Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's all relative

Joy's uncle Jerry and her grandmother Grace
Joy's sister (in law) Kirsten

Russel Adrian, Piano player and his sweet wife, Camielle

Now brothers Nick and Brandon

Three generations - Kyle, Barb and Lillian Purdy of Eugene, Oregon. They are the family of Kirsten Yuan (wife of Joy's brother)


Charlene, Valerie, Lee and Jonathan Friesen of Nebraska. They are aunt & uncle and cousins of Nick

Nick with his cousins Kendra and Lauren Strasser of Omaha, Ne

Keith & Lisa Strasser, (Aunt and Uncle of Nick) along with their daughers Lauren & Kendra

Brothers Nick and Shane
Mothers Lagaytha and Ruth

Mother and daughter Portia along with Taylor, one of the flowergirls

Jonathan Friesen, cousin of Nick & Portia posing with sister and brother

Kirsten (wife of Brandon) and Brandon Yuan (brother of Joy)

Delton and Vernette Strasser (oldest brother of Dale) from SD - Aunt & Uncle of Nick talking to Barb Purdy (Kirsten Yuan's mom)

Lagaytha's family - her sister from Texas, her father (Norman) & mother (Joyce)


Ruth's youngest brother Lee and his wife Valerie (Aunt & Uncle of Nick) from Lincoln, NE talking to Isaac, Joy's dad

Isaac (Joy's dad) and his mother Grace (from Japan), Dale and Portia

The wedding festivities expressed the appreciation and love both Joy and Nick feel for their families. Watch back for more photos of family members.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful it is to have so many family members together.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.