Our daughter has taught our family a great tradition. After we have been together and are saying our goodbyes, she encourages us to stand together in a circle and pray together. There is something so warm and inviting in this goodbye. We were excited to include our new family member, Joy, in this family time. For all the good times, we thank Him!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(103)
-
▼
June
(23)
- A Work in Process
- Bad Hair Day(s)
- Catching up from a year in a couple of weeks
- Summer memories
- Portia Prayer
- Back to "normal"
- The cost of education
- Beauty from the inside out
- Many threads
- I could have danced all night
- Sugar and spice and everything nice
- Dog tired and content
- It's all relative
- Random Rehearsal Photos
- Here Comes the Bride
- Nick and Joy 06-06-09
- Tribute to the Groom by his father
- Rehearsal
- Showers of blessings for the bride (and groom)
- The wedding process
- Letting go and Getting back
- Old Faithful Inn
- Trip to Paradise (Inn)
-
▼
June
(23)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
1 comment:
We all have so many blessings to thank Him for each day. Nick is such a wonderful addition. We thank God for him and his family.
Post a Comment