I have struggled with feeling satisfied my hairdo for some time now. My hair has felt too thick and bushy and just not impressing me, especially when I look at pictures of myself. Today I decided to step out of the box and try and a new salon since my regular person was on vacation. We were at the point of the process where they rinse out the color when she asked me how blond I wanted my bangs. "Not too blonde," I replied since I know that the sun will bleach out any color quick enough. I knew I was in trouble when she left to get some "toner". "What's that for?" I asked. "Oh, that will help put some color back," she replied.
On to the cut ... It's not bushy anymore. Though you would enjoy seeing a picture. I am practing taking self portraits of myself with my camera like my daughter does. I think I could enjoy the experience if it was for a day, a week, or slightly longer. The next 5 weeks ahead seem awfully long though. Maybe I will decide no more pictures for a month and will try to avoid all mirrors. After all, I'm on the inside looking out. :)

1 comment:
How does that quote go? "Me. I don't mind it because I'm behind it. 'Tis those in front get the blow." You look great; and we especially thought so at the wedding.
Post a Comment