Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dog tired and content


People have asked how I feel after the long road trip to Oregon and back (over 4,000 miles according to our TomTom). I think this photo says it all. We saw these dogs when we stopped for a quick lunch before getting dressed up for the wedding. At first they were both looking out of the back end gate together but they had switched positions before Dale could catch the photo opp. Anyway, that's how we feel ... dog tired and content.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so thankful that you made it home safely.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.