Friday, June 12, 2009

Sugar and spice and everything nice





Nothing as sweet as eating as much candy as possible with a cup of coffee
Portia, Lisa & Vernette enjoying the candy bar while everyone else dances the YMCA



As requested by dodger, here are a couple pictures of the cake and the candy bar. The candy bar was set up with cute black and white bags that guests could fill (and refill) with candy. These were the favors for the wedding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you were fortunate to have Grace nearby, she filled the bags to the brim.

DODGER said...

I LOVE that idea...except chocolate is kind of bad for my tummy!

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.