Thursday, July 2, 2009

Coffee Cake

Looking forward to having brunch with family on July 4th. I plan to make my "world famous" coffee cake pictured above. Well, it probably isn't world famous but we like it. If you would like to sample some, we would be happy to have you as guests in our home. There isn't anything much better than family and food to celebrate the Fourth of July. Throw in a few firecrackers and some sparklers and "do they still make those black worms?" We use to light those things - they looked like black licorice and they would curl into snakes or worms when lit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If the cake is not world famous, it must be the media's fault. Wish we could drop by and enjoy.

stacey said...

I think I need the recipe!

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.