REFLECTIONS
Random musings from life as it happens
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Brothers and Sisters
Sisters (in-law) from both sides of the family
The Strasser brothers with their "game faces" ... you have just won a new car!
The Strasser Sisters
My youngest brother and I
Two of the Lincoln Friesen brothers
1 comment:
Portia
said...
Good stock, good stock.
July 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(103)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(11)
Music in the Park
Happy Birthday Dad
Trip to Nebraska City
Decorating Details
Searching for the Key(s)
Esther
We will miss you, Mom
Brothers and Sisters
Coffee Cake
Economic Choices
Health and Perspective
►
June
(23)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
Reflections
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Good stock, good stock.
Post a Comment