Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Good out of bad
How can we have hope when we are faced with the "bad"? There is a hopeless feeling that envelopes my spirit when I am face to face with a terrible circumstances. But, I believe that it is truly God who performs the miracle, the impossible, and takes those awful situations to somehow work out His good. In Him lies the Hope so I can truly trust in Him and commit everything into His Almighty arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
1 comment:
The promises are definite, everlasting, and secure in His hands.
Post a Comment