
When I look back through the past several blogs and see the pictures where I spent most of my childhood years, I remember many events and recall emotions long forgotten. What wonderful memories flood my mind. There are also memories that are not so great. Thankfully, most of those are distant and mostly forgotten. It is important for me to embrace the good, and let go of the "not so good." So I thank my parents for a wonderful childhood and pray that my children can do the same.
My mother visited the farm this past week. When we were ready to leave the house, my husband asked her if it was hard for her to "say goodbye." She looked around and said, "No. I have many good memories here but I am ready to go on. These are just things and they have served me well. I look forward to the future, however, and to the new experiences ahead." I could not ask for a healthier example.

1 comment:
As time goes on, it is a joy to have been blessed with a happy home.
Post a Comment