Sunday, December 19, 2010

Running the Race










 
So run the race ... Hebrews 12:1 "Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."  Since I didn't blog much through the last half of the year, I feel like I can look back and review some of the high lights from 2010.  Portia ran a half marathon in August in the Cities - a huge accomplishment.  We had fun throughout the summer training together.  :)  No, I didn't run along side of her but I could bike while she ran.  Then we had the great opportunity of meeting together in Rochester and then going to the Cities together for the running event.  This was a great family time.  We were so blessed to all be together for that weekend.

1 comment:

Portia said...

Ah, thanks for the great reminder. Yes, it was quite an accomplishment, for both of us in that we stayed fit throughout the summer. I'm out of shape in a bad way now.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.