Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back Again

 Kenzie saying goodbye to grandma and grandpa at the airport ... I think she is so sad that we are leaving :)

My mom is teaching her son to embroider!  She has just moved to a new apartment in a different facility and she is settling in.  She is trying to embroider a baby quilt to give to each of her grandchildren as a remembrance of her.  She is getting close to being done with the project.

I promise to be back at this blog soon.  Sometimes life tumbles on by leaving us little time to contemplate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.