Sunday, December 19, 2010
Mom's new apartment Bickford
Because of her failing health, my mom moved to a new facility, Bickford in Lincoln, Nebraska. Mom is settled in and enjoying meeting family and friends in her new apartment. In the past couple of weeks, she learned that she has bone cancer. She is under hospice care. She has said that she life as a book and she realizes that she is in the final chapter. She looks forward to going home. Meanwhile, she enjoys all life has to offer her on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(35)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Happy Birthday to You, Elizabeth
- Celebrating family especially my mother, Elizabeth...
- Christmas 2010
- Grrrr
- Celebrating fun times with great youth group
- Memories of Great Trip ot Little Rock Arkansas wit...
- Christmas celebration in Florida
- Mom's new apartment Bickford
- Vacation to Nebraska City with mom Fall 2010
- Running the Race
- Trip to Nebraska City with mom in summer 2009
- Back Again
-
▼
December
(12)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment