Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(35)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Happy Birthday to You, Elizabeth
- Celebrating family especially my mother, Elizabeth...
- Christmas 2010
- Grrrr
- Celebrating fun times with great youth group
- Memories of Great Trip ot Little Rock Arkansas wit...
- Christmas celebration in Florida
- Mom's new apartment Bickford
- Vacation to Nebraska City with mom Fall 2010
- Running the Race
- Trip to Nebraska City with mom in summer 2009
- Back Again
-
▼
December
(12)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
2 comments:
val just showed me your blog! i loved spending christmas with all of you! xoxo
val just showed me your blog! i loved spending christmas with you all!! xoxo!
Post a Comment