Sunday, December 19, 2010
Memories of Great Trip ot Little Rock Arkansas with mom in June
Mom and I had the priviledge of traveling to Little Rock, Arkansas this summer. Even though our flight out was cancelled because of weather in Chicago, we were able to regroup and fly out the next day. The airline provided wonderful help for mom and we learned about the perks of traveling via airline as the trip preceded. We had a wonderful time with Tim and Deb and their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(35)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Happy Birthday to You, Elizabeth
- Celebrating family especially my mother, Elizabeth...
- Christmas 2010
- Grrrr
- Celebrating fun times with great youth group
- Memories of Great Trip ot Little Rock Arkansas wit...
- Christmas celebration in Florida
- Mom's new apartment Bickford
- Vacation to Nebraska City with mom Fall 2010
- Running the Race
- Trip to Nebraska City with mom in summer 2009
- Back Again
-
▼
December
(12)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment