Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Celebrating fun times with great youth group

This past evening we were blessed to share a meal with the youth from our church.  They had carolled at several facilities in town and were ready for some warm chili soup with crackers and cheese.  We also played the fun white elephant gift exchange which always produces great laughs.  Besides the fun, it reminds us all that our needs are pretty basic. 





















I think that Christmas is enhanced by good time with friends, enjoying good food and having fun times together while playing games, putting together puzzles, or just laughing together.  So much stress is placed on finding the perfect gifts when actually, we just need each other.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.