Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas celebration in Florida
















Because of a resident rotation, Nick, Joy and Kenzie spent October - December in Jacksonville, Florida.  It was our pleasure to visit them in December.  How fun to walk along the beach, visit the historic city of St. Augustine, watch a Christmas parade and just shop in the balmy weather.  We are asking ourselves why we live in frigid Midwest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so good that you could visit Florida.

Portia said...

Wow--it looks like a fun time. I'm a little curious about the Elvis photo, and Kenzie is so cute I can hardly stand it! Can't wait to see her (or you all for that matter.)

Joy said...

We had such a great time with you. I am very thankful for you guys.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.