Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Contrasts

Crowded and slow to ...
...fast and sleek (world's fastest train) travels at speeds over 340 KMH

Shiny, new spacious ....


Crowded & inconvenient ...

Transportation


Restaurants


Shopping

Buildings and lifestyles


You can find it all ... any extreme in China. If you like variety, you will love this country. Like a child in puberty, China struggles to find itself between the new and the old, the traditional and the modern, the fast and the slow ... There are some beautiful characteristics on both ends of the spectrum.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is quite a train. How about building one between Sioux Falls and Rochester? Dale, would you like a Chinese restaurant in the dining car? Tofu burgers, anyone?

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.