This is one of my favorite times of the day. It's nighttime and time to head to bed but there is something so relaxing about reading, checking my email, and enjoying the news on TV while sipping a cup of tea. The hands of the clock wave me to bed but I can ignore them because I love this refreshing time of the day.
The other part of the day that I enjoy and would love to stretch into several hours is morning breakfast! I am finally awake after a long shower and it so fun to walk into the kitchen to find my husband fixing some hot cereal, coffee and warming some homemade rolls. Watching the Today Show, having quiet time together, and just visiting is a time I savor.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment