Sunday, February 15, 2009

Luke Graber Strasser "Christmas" gathering

Many years ago, when our kids were quite young, we started a tradition of meeting with the Lukes and the Grabers for a Christmas gathering. It is hardly ever at Christmas but usually sometime in January or February. We take turns hosting. This year we met in Garretson at the Luke's home. They treated us to a delicious meal of prime rib, potatoes and green beans followed by a delicious dessert of cake, strawberries and whipped cream. After supper, we all enjoyed opening our presents and surprising each other. It is hard to believe that our own children are gone from home but even harder to believe that one of these kids are now ready to graduate from high school, another in high school, one in junior high and the youngest almost ready for junior high! Kids! They are just growing up too fast these days.
Lori and Lara Luke entertaining us with the wii guitar. Lori could still show us a few rock and roll moves.
Graber crew with all the Christmas wrappings in the foreground.

Lindsay with her dad, Ron


Lexi, Judy, Lawson and Lindy

Lawson and Lexi


Lindsay and Lara

Lori and Ruth







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.