REFLECTIONS
Random musings from life as it happens
Monday, February 16, 2009
Miss you!
I miss my daughter so far away
I don't why, I cannot say
But here's to you, a lovely lady
We'll always say OKAY
When you you want to come our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(16)
►
December
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(103)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(12)
My favorite parts of the day
Miss you!
Happy Valentine's Weekend
Luke Graber Strasser "Christmas" gathering
The wedding planners
Meet the Purdy's
Roaring Rapids Pizza
"Quacking" with the Ducks
Meet Norman and Joyce
Tasty Treats in Bend
In Love with Mt. Bachelor
Breafast in Oregon
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
Reflections
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment