Friday, February 13, 2009

The wedding planners


Isaac contemplates

Lagaytha works her magic

Planning a wedding takes lots of work as many people know so it's easier with help (I think). Thanks to the efficient and creative planning by the bride and her mother, we were all able to have a hand in the creation of wedding decorations and plans.



Nick works with the glue gun and ribbon while Isaac & Joy discuss important balance issues. Ruth trys her hand at painting. It's going to look very elegant and we will all feel like we had a small share in the beautiful outcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to all hands, it will be a beautiful wedding for beautiful people.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.