Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breafast in Oregon



Last week, we flew to Oregon to meet our son, Nick's, new family, the Yuans of Eugene. It was a delightful experience. We enjoyed watching the Super Bowl with all the party trimmings like brats.



The next morning we had breakfast at a quaint breakfast spot, Studio One, close to the college campus. We highly recommend the waffles!






Our next stop on the way took us to spots made famous by Pre; the memorial placed at the site of his accident and the stadium where he ran.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting all of the great pictures, Ruth! It was nice to remember all of the fun times we had in Oregon. I am so thankful you and Dale took the time to vacation with us, it meant so much to me and Nick.

Unknown said...

All of you look great.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.