Friday, March 13, 2009

Sweet Suite

Mother's move to Assisted Living in Lincoln, Nebraska. Elizabeth's family members were able to put together a "sweet suite" for a their sweet mother. Welcome to Elizabeth's New Apartment
Wise words to encourage all who enter this suite.

A beautiful lady welcoming visitors at her dining room table.

Mom's living room with a place to relax to read or watch TV.
Bedroom with clock made by mom's father.

View from mom's bed - an escape to another land :)

Bulletin board ready for pictures and cards from friends.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful apartment.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.