We had the opportunity to visit our sweet granddaughter and her mom and dad this past weekend and celebrate Kenzie's one month old birthday! Kenzie is growing fast and is so content and happy. She whispered to me that she has the best mom and dad in the whole world. We lavished our love on her and pray for the next months ahead as she grows. We are thankful for the opportunities she to grow up surrounded by so much love and tender care. These seeds are already taking root.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
One month old and growing up fast
We had the opportunity to visit our sweet granddaughter and her mom and dad this past weekend and celebrate Kenzie's one month old birthday! Kenzie is growing fast and is so content and happy. She whispered to me that she has the best mom and dad in the whole world. We lavished our love on her and pray for the next months ahead as she grows. We are thankful for the opportunities she to grow up surrounded by so much love and tender care. These seeds are already taking root.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
2 comments:
We are looking forward to seeing Nick, Joy and Kenzie soon. The pictures are the next best thing.
It was so nice of you to spend the weekend with us. As always I am so grateful for such wonderful parents (in-law). I'm looking forward to our celebration in Freeman!
Post a Comment