Crazily enough, I had started thinking about this writing this blog before I read the anthesis of my subject in my daughter's blog, http://www.chinatripchinatripchinatrip.blogspot.com/
My daughter is a planner. She loves writing lists and planning for the day(s). I, on the other hand, love to "fly by the seat of her pants", as the saying goes. It works most of the time. But there are events like Christmas, weddings, and flying overseas that do not allow for that mentality. So, I am stressed because I am packing for a trip that is a week away trying to decide which clothes to pack, which to take back to the store, deciding if there is anything else I really need to take along. Have a had the sufficient immunizations? Thankfully my husband took care of passports and visas or this trip would only be a dream.
I think I'm glad the world consists of a variety of people. As I thrive in the immediate, spontaneous events, others flourish in the well-planned events.

1 comment:
Wishing you a safe and enjoyable trip.
Post a Comment