Having time to enjoy family, friends, music, or just inhaling the beautiful fall weather, are all part of making life such a blessing.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Sunday afternoon Delights
Last Sunday, we had lunch with mom and my brother,Lee and his wife, Valerie. We ate out on the patio of Macaroni Grill and cold enjoy the beautiful fall weather, conversation, and food.
Today we were able to enjoy a piano and symphony concert in a small concert hall. It was wonderful to watch the pianist "own" the piano. Amazingly, neither the pianist or the conductor used any music. I could get lost in the sweep of the notes and the lilt of the rhythm.
Having time to enjoy family, friends, music, or just inhaling the beautiful fall weather, are all part of making life such a blessing.
Having time to enjoy family, friends, music, or just inhaling the beautiful fall weather, are all part of making life such a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.
1 comment:
We are so glad that you could share good times with your family.
Post a Comment