Friday, September 4, 2009

Cream Can Dinner











Last Saturday we enjoyed an afternoon on a nearby farm. They cooked the entire meal in a cream can over a fire. The day was sunny and comfortably warm so it felt good to sit in the warm glow. It was a relaxing time enjoying relics of the past bringing back memories from the past.




2 comments:

Portia said...

I don't understand why they want to cook the food this way. I've never heard of cream can before. Who are the people? Was it delicious? How much per meal? Inquiring minds want to know.

Unknown said...

Cream corn on the cob?

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.