Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Transportation Options

On our trip home from Bozeman, we saw this hummer transport looking pretty cute with the small child size vehicle strapped right beside the life-size hummer.
Opting to save gas, I now bike to work. Here I am on the first day of school. I should be totally honest. My trip to school is not very far - only two blocks. Riding my bike keeps my car our of the parking lot. Parking has been a challenge at our new school since the former parking lot at the high school has been under construction. Having the combined schools parking in one very small size lot has created some very large parking concerns, even in our prairie town.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be thankful that it is a bike and not a Hummer.

Unknown said...

We like your pretty hair.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.