Friday, September 4, 2009

First week of school in our new building

The entrance to the new school
Commons Area which serves as the lunch room also. You can see my office in the background.
The first week is always a lot of work with a lot of paper work and things to get done. With all the wonderful newness, it can be a little hard to get into a routine. I am happy to report that the first week went amazingly well and that I look forward to many more happy days at work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful school building. We wish you a year as enjoyable as your first week.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.