I am sitting in our screened in porch finding many excuses not to study. Don't get me wrong, I have studied some. I am finding lots of fun distractions in the laptop sitting right beside me.
My heart is full of burdens tonight as I think of a friend sitting by the side of her sister who has just come through a complicated surgery, waiting to see the results. I am consious of another friend who is preparing for surgery tomorrow and will have to spend the next 7 to 10 days in a face down position. I am concerned for a daughter who has run into complications in her country and I am waiting to hear that she is okay. One of my sons is visiting friends in another state and I think of him often and pray for his contacts. My other son and his wife are in another state far away continuing through a work rotation.
I am so glad that the verses printed in our Daily Bread for this morning were, "casting all your care upon Him, for he cares for you...May this God of all grace...perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you."

1 comment:
When we cast our cares on Him, it is wonderful to know that God provides.
Post a Comment