Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun Party Game

To celebrate Portia's birthday we played a fun game - A Murder Mystery Game you can order on-line.  Even though it was a bit of work, it turned out to be an unforgettable experience and provided hours of laughter.  On the Oprah show today they mentioned that it was not the amount of money that people make that brings happiness but rather the experiences of life.  This game made for that kind of happiness.

David Dunn - "Satisfactions of the spirit do not come from material possessions or from costly living, but from friendly human experiences.  And these have to be given; seldom can they be bought."

I am having trouble posting pictures but they may follow later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.