Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Family togetherness







We enjoyed a "late" Christmas gathering or rather a January Birthday Bash with birthday boy Shane and soon to be birthday girl Portia.  We were treated to a lovely meal by Joy and Nick and entertained by Kenzie's newest tricks!  We all had a great time playing games and just being silly.  Who said family times had to be only during the Christmas holiday with a tree and lights?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any time with family is good time. We like to see the family photos.

Joy said...

What an enjoyable weekend. It was so nice of all of you to travel to Rochester.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.