Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Harold Strasser Goodbye

Vernette comforting Esther.
Delton and Brayden Blakely


Aunt Mitzi, Travis with sister Chantelle and her son Carson

Uncle Delton with grandkids Carson and Ashlyn Blakely


Darren and Ruth




Travis and wife Andrea & Mitzi and Royce



Aunt Lisa, Carson with his dad Mark Blakely


Uncle Royce, Aunt Vernette with her granddaughter Ashlyn



Lauren Strasser (with dad, Keith, in background) Uncle Royce, Aunt Vernete and Ashlyn


Travis & Andrea, Chantelle, Ruth & Ashlyn



Royce visiting with a guest


Ruth and Travis visiting with Dave & Betty Draewell's son, Tim and his wife



Kitchen help who made us a lunch of scalloped potatoes, buttered buns and cupcakes




We will see you again soon, Harold.


Portia's friend, Tara

Uncle Delton and Royce talking with the ministers of the service



Esther hears kind words




Frederick with Travis and Andrea




Dale and grandpa Strasser's cousin


Frederick and Darren



Harold and his sister, Leona - not here but waiting for us in a better place



Front of the sanctuary with some of the flowers


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We, too, have lost loved ones during the holiday season. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.