
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reflections
- Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.



2 comments:
Hey there Mom. Thanks for getting those pictures posted so quick. Do you have more? Everyone looks so comfortable and happy. I have a comment for nearly every picture. Grandpa and Grandma are looking very handsome. The boys look comfortable. Did you let them wear their shoes inside? You are brave. Nick and Joy look incredibly natural together. Okay, that's all for now. Lots of love. I have been thinking of you guys in Wilmot.
It is wonderful to have family together for the holidays.
Post a Comment