Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Esther


Esther taught school one or two years before she was married. Esther was about 3 years old when her father died of small pox or some disease. Her mother remarried and had 3 other children. Esther liked to read and work on word puzzles. Dale thinks she liked being challenged mentally. Harold and Esther had four boys, Delton, Royce, Dale and Keith. Keith was born after Esther was 40 years old. There is 20 years difference from the oldest to the youngest son. Delton & Royce are 2 years apart and the Dale was born 7 years after Royce and Keith was born 11 years later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was she a teacher at the school?

It looks very happy that there are a lot of children now.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.