Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grand Parenting



Many of our friends have told us of the wonderful world of grand parenting! We have smiled, and agreed, bidding our time. They were right! It is amazing. Of course, like all grandparents, we think our granddaughter is perfect!

We can't help but see that tiny bundle and remember the day her daddy was that little.. well, not quite that little as Kenzie weighed in at birth at 5' 3"...tiny! But in many ways, our minds flashed back to that not so long ago when we were the new parents. In a mere passage of a few days, we are now in the grandparenting role. We are thankful for the parents we both had who lovingly provided prayers and support. Now it's our turn to be the best GRAND parents we can be.
Grandma, of course, has gone shopping................Lots of cute outfits for a Newborn and of course, she needs books! Grandpa has lost all the buttons on his shirts as he has the chance to hold that precious little bundle!





4 comments:

yuan family said...

Congratulations on becoming grandparents! Kenzie is so blessed!

Portia said...

Keep the blogs coming. I love feeling connected by looking at your thoughts and pictures.

Unknown said...

Grandparenting is grand; greatgrandparenting is great. We are all blessed to have such wonderful parents for Kenzie.

Unknown said...

Kenzie looks right at home with grandfather and uncle. Nick and Joy are fortunate to have you close enough for visits.

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.