Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallloween 2009

Ruth & Diane - Do you see why we are mistaken for sisters?
The great web

The judge and gypsy dressed to welcome the trick or treaters

Spider man himself - note the big spider beside him

The spider webs turned out fabulous this year! Maybe we bought a better quality or our spiders were more adept. We enjoyed all the trick or treaters who came to our door. This year we gave out small candy bars and books.

We are remembering a year ago when we met Joy, our new daughter, for the very first time.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh I love the decorations and costumes! I wish Nick and I could have been there again this weekend to trick or treat! :)

Unknown said...

Lots of wonderful things have happened in a year. Your webs ARE fabulous. There is a remarkable resemblance between the "sisters."

Portia said...

Those are some great photos. Sad I missed the "web." Can you put it up next July too?

About Me

My photo
Who Am I? I am a daugher, a sister a wife, a mother, a friend, a helper, a homemaker, an administrative assistant, a teacher, a student, I am young, I am old, How can I be all these things? Momement by moment, One day at a time.